Facebook Page Strategy Consulting & Development
The Need for Facebook Fan Pages for Business Activities on Facebook
You may already have a personal profile on Facebook, however, to take advantage of the real marketing opportunities available on Facebook, you want to be able to access the advanced features of Fan Pages. Your personal Facebook profile is a place to connect with your family and friends, and to engage in conversations around topics that you may not want to share with your business relationships. Your Facebook Page is the place to represent your business, your brand, or your self as an author, service provider, a musician, entrepreneur or anything you have a website about.
Facebook Fan Pages --their official name for non-personal profiles -- are indexed quickly by Google and other search engines. This means that simply by publishing a page on Facebook you can gain valuable exposure in search engine results. So integrating your blog or website into a keyword-optimized Fan Page that represents your business or service on Facebook makes sense. If you are not on Facebook, your competitors are.
Facebook is currently the leading social network for most businesses to connect with prospects, customers, partners and fans. Reports by advertising networks in late 2009 indicate that not only is Facebook leading other social networks in terms of growth and page views, but the value of the traffic coming from facebook to interact on other sites has been shown to be greater than visitors from competing networks like Twitter, Digg, AOL, and Yahoo.
By starting you out with strategic keywords and properly integrating your Fan Page with your mailing list and website or blog, we'll set you up to convert those fans to paying customers who help you with referral business. You'll end up with more valuable customers that will help grow your business, and increased organic traffic to your site.
How to Have a Successful Facebook Page for Your Business
Ever since the new layout for Fan Pages was released early in 2009, we've been studying Facebook business success stories. For inspiration, visit our blog and read about how other businesses have integrated this social network into their online success.
Based on our review of successful business pages, we've developed a process for getting results from our clients' pages:
- Clarify goals and expected business outcomes
- define the ideal prospects or customers to form an effective Facebook Fan base
- identify the things that could motivate fans to interact with you regularly
- chart a course for you to grow a large community of fans that interact with you regularly
Facebook Fan Pages Consulting and Development Services Offered by Bardic Media, Including Facebook Templates
We offer specially-priced packages that integrate Facebook Fan Pages. You will get the most value from one of these Best Value Web Packages:
We also offer:
- Facebook Business Fan Page $790: includes 3 hours of consulting, competition analysis, keyword research, creation of the page, design of main page graphic, and creation of a custom welcome page
- Facebook Business Fan Page Strategy Session $340: includes 3 hours of consulting, competition analysis, keyword research, and a report with recommendations for you to develop your own Fan Page
- Facebook Templates: Pre-built FBML templates you can use to build your own custom welcome page for your Facebook Business Page.
- Custom estimates to suit your project are also available. Please submit a request for proposal to receive a custom estimate.
Contact us today for an estimate!